The League of Amazing Programmers is a not-for-profit, IRS 501(c)(3) public benefit institution founded for the purpose of teaching kids Java. The school is operated primarily by unpaid volunteers and does not generate profits. Financial aid is offered only to students from families with limited financial resources.
If your child attends a Title 1 - Schoolwide funded school, then you can apply for a 50% reduction in monthly class tuition (check the status of your child's school here). This 50% reduction applies to regular monthly class tuition only, not work shops. Please email us as: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
If your child is in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program, then you qualify to apply for 100% financial aid for work shops and regular classes.
Please print out Financial Aid Information Packet which contains instructions for signing up for a workshop and the "Financial Aid Application Form".
Request “Proof of Enrollment” in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program from your child's school district.
- Submit the "Financial Aid Application Form" and “Proof of Enrollment” to The League ASAP. Proof can be mailed to our mailing address: The League of Amazing Programmers, P.O. Box 910471, San Diego, CA 92191-047, or emailed to: email@example.com .
- The "Financial Aid Application Form" MUST be received before workshop starts.
- "Proof of Enrollment" from your child's school district (verifying that your child is on the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program) should be received before the workshop starts.
- A separate application must be made for each student applying for a financial aid.
- Financial aid must be renewed every year.
- You will be contacted when it is time to renew your financial aid application.
For any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org